The Huron holster was designed with the goal of creating the best Competition holster with direct input from professional shooters. After tremendous trial, design, and review we released this model to give its user every advantage. Each holster is verified to the measured parameters set by USPSA/IPSC/IDPA/3-Gun division rules. Whether just a beginner or training to take a National or International Championship, you can count on your holster to perform flawlessly. This model uses .093" for solid colors and .080" for some prints and camouflage patterns.
The Huron holster can also be configured for Tactical users who desire extreme reliability but do not require Level II retention. Selecting SRA Cut provides a more secure fit for range, training, or 3-Gun matches where dynamic movement and position are more common than not.
- Adjustable Retention system utilizing 3/32" and 1/8"Allen keys
- The Huron is set to accept most industry standard hangers to include Blade-Tech®, Comp-Tac®, G-Code®, Ben Stoeger®, Springer®, and Safariland® to name a few.
- Hand sanded and buffed edges for smooth insertion and extraction of your handgun
- The best option for Competition and Tactical users looking for professional grade equipment. This holster is fully customizable for your lifestyle and needs. It is backed by our Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Check out our sponsored Military, Professional, and Amateur shooters listed below:
- JD Williams - HK Shooting Team - USPSA Production and 3-Gun
- Charlie Perez - USPSA Grand Master - USPSA Limited and Open
- Daniel Bent and the members of the Colorado State Marksmanship Team - US Army National Guard Colorado
- Jordan Blake - USPSA Multi-Gun (3-Gun) - US Army Veteran, Firearms Instructor, and Veteran Business Owner of Valkyrie-ink
- Richard Clare - Self Employed - USPSA Production
- Stefan Jakobsen - Norwegian Army - Norwegian National Shooting Team
- Paul Gregory - Sheriff's Deputy, Commander, - Colorado, United States - National Champion
- Jerry Wescott - USPSA Area 2 Director - USPSA Production\
- Matt Sonderup - USPSA Production/Limited
- Phoenix Weaponry Team Sponsor for USPSA and Precision Rifle Series - Chis Van der Walt, Jim Pagan, Paul Morgan
Previous | Showing reviews 11-18 of 18
Posted by Edgar Velez on 25th Mar 2017
Really the best holster I ever buy... Great quality excellent service.. Very happy overall
Huron holster for STI
Posted by Unknown on 8th Feb 2017
I am extremely pleased with the Huron holster for my STI Hex Tac 2011. There are limited holster options on the market for 2011 pistols. Longs Shadow Holsters has an excellent selection. I prefer and use G Code RTI system and enjoy seing holsters made with that attachment capability. Mounting options are integrated and available for other common competition applications. The fit and finish of my holster is amazing. I have owned holster from companies like Raven Concealment, Bravo Concealment, T Rex Arms and RDR gear. The fit and finish on my Longs Shadow Holster is far superior to the other holsters I have owned. Attention to detail along with listening to customer feedback and adjusting your product is vital in this industry. I believe Longs Shadow does exactly that. I look forward to purchasing several holsters in the future.
great 3 gun holster
Posted by david botter on 7th Dec 2016
have not been able to find a good holster for my 2011 with a light so i called Long's and 4 weeks later i have a holster that works great, the Huron works great and fits perfect with my gun and TLR1 light. needed the light because my local 3 Gun club does several night tournaments . thx for a great holster
Posted by Justin Snow on 26th Oct 2016
After borrowing a friends huron, I decided to order one. In the meantime I was using a DAA holster that just wasn't cutting it. Order shipped in the expected timeframe and I am actually more impressed than I was with my friends. went with the grey carbon and lovethe look! Only had to make one very minor adjustment for fitting my gun and it's running great!
Good carry item
Posted by Unknown on 29th Aug 2016
I find the holster I ordered is perfect for carry under a heavy coat and doesn't lose its grip when brushed against door frames heavy brush etcetera.
Fits like a glove
Posted by Huey M. on 5th Aug 2016
I purchased this holster based on feedback I'd come across on-line. I was looking for something to use in USPPSA Limited class with my STI Edge. Dropped the pistol into the holster as soon as it arrived and it just plain fits. It was worth the wait and it's nice to receive something that works as advertised. Get one, you'll be glad you did. ;)
Running with the big dogs
Posted by Darryl Lundholm on 4th Jun 2016
I am shooting matches. I finally get a tricked out M&P. Gotta have a holster that works. Tired of having the grip in my armpit. Found this in 'FrontSight'. A whole new dimension to functionality. EVERBODY wants to know where I got it. You bet I tell them. Gonna get another.
Quality handcrafted Kydex
Posted by Scott_S on 28th Apr 2016
This is my second Huron after purchasing one for my single stack race gun I decided to run one for my STI DVC in limited division. So far the holsters have performed flawlessly and I couldn't ask for better quality in workmanship or materials. Paired with the BOSS hanger it is without a doubt one of my favorite holsters having run Bladetech, Ghost, DAA Racer, and others it provides a level of retention and speed that many would love to duplicate.
Previous | Showing reviews 11-18 of 18